What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new set of privacy rules that apply to all businesses that are inside or deal with citizens of the European Union (EU). Read the full General Data Protection Regulations here.
How Dropmark complies with GDPR
- We believe that all customer data belongs to our customers, not us.
- You can view the personal data you have provided in your account settings. You can export the content of your Dropmark account using our export tool.
- Data you save or upload to Dropmark is stored and managed by an EU-US Privacy Shield compliant hosting provider.
- We use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Dropmark. Your data is never transferred outside of US and all processing takes place on location within the secure data center.
- Once you delete your Dropmark account your data will also be deleted from Dropmark’s server. To delete your account follow these steps.
From time to time we email users about product updates. If you would prefer not to be included in these please email email@example.com.